Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
What makes Evia special?
· Evia is the first major development behind the Galveston Seawall in 20 years
· Three interconnected lakes feeding fresh-water wetlands serve as the focal point for this pedestrian-friendly community, offering trails and scenic views
· A variety of home and town cottage designs are available, reflecting the rich architectural heritage of Galveston Island and the Texas Gulf Coast
· Homes are built on slab or traditional pier-and-beam foundations due to the elevation of the property – no need for elevated homes on stilts
· Homes are designed to face the streets and greenspaces with generous front porches, while garages are deemphasized by placing them at the rear of the residence
· The Village Center will be a place to meet and greet your neighbors. Kick your shoes off in the grass of the Village Green while enjoy a concert or a picnic.
· Parks and Greenspaces are interspersed throughout Evia